Looking to try out Ecrylimer Pro Eco Resin? We have everything you need to get started in this exciting "taster sized" kit that makes 7 coasters!
Get creative with a shell starter Ecrylimer Kit - Includes
- 250g Liquid and 625g of Base Powder (1:2.5 ratio)
- 1 Coaster mold as pictured
- 3 X 5mls of pigments (you only need a drop or 2!)
- 2 X cups
- 2 X Stirrers
- 1 X Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- Complete instructions
All packed into a lovely pink box and nestled in tissue paper - makes a great gift option!
Note - pigments may change from the photo pictured.
Note - the finished product is a very matte unglazed ceramic look - if you wish to further enhance and accent the colours opt for our recommended gloss coat or clear wax top coat for an elevated finish.
Starter Kit 875g - Ecrylimer PRO "Taster Size" Eco Casting Compound
SMOOTH POUR | FEWER BUBBLES | NO SANDING | NON TOXIC | CAN BE HAND MIXED ON SMALL AMOUNTS
- ENJOY AN INDUSTRY-LEADING FORMULA with a buttery smooth pour with virtually no bubbles for a super-smooth set.
- DEMOLD in 35 minutes but get a 8-10 minute LONG WORKING TIME to be more creative.
- EXPERIMENT FEARLESSLY with new design ideas – Ecrylimer is an easy-to-use, pigment-friendly eco casting composite that lets you get more done, faster
- SAFE AND CONSCIOUS - Sourced from nature's minerals, unlike Epoxy resins, Ecrylimer takes pride in having zero VOCs, being free from formaldehyde, and devoid of biocides. Additionally, its innovative design reduces waste, allowing remnants to be transformed into terrazzo fragments or effortlessly incorporated into upcoming endeavours.
Easy clean up of molds etc with soapy water or sugar soap wipes before it sets